Saturday, February 21, 2015

Update - 13 Weeks + 3 days


February 21, 2015




          Update Post! It's been awhile since I posted. Here's a little update on what's happening. I'm just into the SECOND trimester! What a big relief. I have random times of bleeding but doctor isn't concerned. I have had horrible morning sickness so I'm hoping the next few weeks will be the last of that. We find out (hopefully) the gender in 3 weeks! I'm so excited. I can't wait. None of our family knows when we're finding out. It will be 2 days before St. Patrick's Day so I'm trying to come up with a cute St. Patrick's related gender announcement. We'll see what I come up with.


Symptom's I've Had - 

Nausea/Vomiting
Weight Loss - Down 10 pounds so far
Slight Heartburn
Extreme Headaches
Off/On High BP
Fatigue
Increased Sense of Smell
Metallic Taste
Light Nose Bleeds
Sore/Burning Breast Pain
Sharp Nipple Pain

Craving's I've Had - 

Water
Pizza
Ice Cream
Coffee

Old Wive's Tales About Gender - 

Chinese Gender Chart = GIRL
Baking Soda Test = BOY
Wedding Ring on String Test = BOY
Morning Sickness = GIRL
Cravings = BOTH
Mood = GIRL
Sleeping Side = BOY
Headaches = BOY
Hair Growth = BOY
Balance = BOY
Heartburn = BOY
Heart Rate = GIRL
Dream of Gender = BOY
Intuition = Undetermined (Boy usually but sometimes I think Girl)
Skull Theory = BOY



Here's my 12 week ultrasound of baby bean




No comments:

Post a Comment