Tuesday, December 23, 2014

4 weeks & 6 days - Update

December 23, 2014


          Today I am 4 weeks and 6 days. Just updating a little bit before my 5 week update tomorrow. My blood draw results came in. At 4 weeks exactly my HCG levels were 55.9 and my progesterone was 10. At 4 weeks and 2 days my HCG levels were 107.9, My doctor is pleased and thinks this pregnancy will progress nicely. Now we're just waiting on my official ultrasound date but it should be around January 7th when I'll be 7 weeks. After my ultrasound shows everything is fine (assuming it will be) we are planning a big social media announcement so our extended family and friends will know.

We'll be announcing with this sign along with a picture of our daughter in her big sister shirt. My dad thinks we may be having twins (our most recent miscarriage was with twin) so if that is the case then I'll have to reword this haha -




No comments:

Post a Comment