Friday, December 26, 2014

Facebook Announcement



December 26, 2014

       
        Today I announced to the Facebook world that we are expecting baby #2. I was going to wait but my mother-in-law was too excited because my husbands brother and his girlfriend announced yesterday that they are also expecting #2. We're due just 10 days apart. I can't wait to see us progress in our pregnancies together. We're hoping that this time we both have boys since we both had girls first. During our first pregnancies we were a few months apart. My daughter was born in January and my niece was born in July. This time our babies will be practically twins. I can't wait to see Maci (my daughter) and Swayzee (their daughter) meet their new siblings.


Here is how I announced today at 5 weeks & 2 days pregnant -




No comments:

Post a Comment